Re: Blacklisting threads

On Sun, 2013-10-20 at 11:02 +0100, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> How do I blacklist a thread?  Is it a matter of which email client one
> uses?
>
> I know how to blacklist a person via Gmail, but not how to nullfile a
> thread!
>
> I use KMail 1.9.10 on Trinity 3.5.13.2.  Debian 7.2.

I mark threads I don't want as spam, this has got no unwanted side
effects, but theoretically it could have unwanted side effects, so
creating a filter might be smarter.
I'm using evolution, but for KMail creating a filter seems to be equal:

http://www.maketecheasier.com/how-to-create-email-filters-with-kmail/

Perhaps they don't provide "thread", but than at least "subject" for the
filter rule.

IIRC Lisi filters my mails :D, however, she seems to be smart enough to
search the web for  create a filter with kmail  , so I suspect she only
wanted to point out, that there is a thread on the list or somewhere
else in the Internet she doesn't like.