Re: sysadmin qualifications (Re: apt-get vs. aptitude)

[How about being a bit more proactive with the trimming, guys.]

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 02:19:13PM +0200, berenger.morel@neutralite.org wrote:
> Take windows, and say honestly that it does not contains
> applications? explorer, mspaint, calc, msconfig, notepad, etc. Those
> are applications, nothing more, nothing less, and they are part of
> the OS.

Unless I am very much mistaken, IE is heavily tied in with the OS code.
That is a big part of what is wrong with the design. I don't know if
things have changed in that regard.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X