Re: Gnome login screen not shown

On Sat, 2013-10-19 at 09:40 +0530, bhuvanesh kumar wrote:
> I recently upgraded my system from Debian testing to Unstable. After,
> upgrading i'm not able to login to my system

If you don't know what log files you should read, or at least post, I
recommend to continue and to fix the issues by installing packages from
experimental, perhaps this will fix the problem. If not, convert
packages for other distros by using alien. I would test if the login
manager's greeter from e.g. openSuse repositories does fix it.