Re: web-gui for scripts

The easiest thing is to make sure there no user-submitted data can be
passed on to the system and no system output can be passed on directly
to the user.

ok

 Use if-then statements, case statements, and even
scrubbing via regex if it is necessary to pass data.

good idea, thanks!

 Also, if these are
maintenance scripts, you might want to put them behind TLS and a password
	http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/howto/auth.html

cool, I already know apache's auth methods

Lars, that's the problem!

On my mx-backup server I've a small script:

#!/bin/bash
echo -n "Enter domain name: "
read DOMAIN
echo $DOMAIN OK >> /etc/postfix/relaydomains
postmap /etc/postfix/relaydomains
/etc/init.d/postfix reload

But is boring everytime connect to ssh and put new domain using command line... :-/

I need build a something to add new domain by web-gui (and allow use of this web-gui also to my friend).

How webadmin runs when an user put variable to system?

thanks!

--
Pol