Re: Jessie Minimum Kernel Requirement

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 08:30:33PM +0400, Dmitrii Kashin wrote:
> I am using Jessie with the kernel from Wheezy. Don't worry, it's safe to
> upgrade.

As has already been pointed out, the kernel that comes with wheezy is
3.2. The OP stated the kernel being used is 2.6.32, which came with
squeeze. So the fact that squeeze's kernel works with jessy isn't
relevant. Squeeze's kernel works with wheezy from what I've heard, but
I wouldn't expect it to keep working with jessy, even if it does so
now.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn..net