Re: apt-get upgrade (security packages)

Le 14.10.2013 22:11, Pol Hallen a écrit :
I can't everytime do updates from main repository because many packages
of this server are patched.

Using pinning for all of your packages is a solution, but I would not call it the easiest one.
Why not simply freezing them in aptitude/apt-*/dpkg?

For aptitude, I use it with the ncurse interface, so I do not know how to do that in command line. You will use the '=' key to freeze the package you currently have selected.
For apt-*, use apt-mark hold.
For dpkg... well, man dpkg :p (man apt-mark says that itself is a wrapper on dpkg, so you can find how to do what you need with few searches)