Re: ukash hijacked iceweasel

Just an update --- ran clamtk (clamav) several times until it was clear. Got avast downloaded and installed and ran it twice. Opened a new iceweasel then closed it -- reopened and got the 'restore sessions' message, selected new session and things are back to normal. Thanks for the information. Now all I have to do is get clamtk (4.37) updated to the latest at 4.45.

John