Re: ukash hijacked iceweasel

On Mon, 2013-10-14 at 07:11 +0400, recoverym4n@gmail.com wrote:
> This is outdated page indeed. Apparently Mozilla Foundation decided
> that it will be more user-friendly to double-click on
> 'javascript.enabled' at about:config page :)

I agree that the smartest way is to use an add-on, assumed a good one
for this purpose is installed or it should be ok for the OP to install
one, but if not IMO the way I described might cause less confusion,
since about:config warns:

"This might void your warranty!

Changing these advanced settings can be harmful to stability, security,
and performance. You should only continue if you are sure of what you're
doing.

[x] Show this warning next time
                                         <I'll be careful, I promise!>"