Re: xtrs z80

On 13 October 2013 17:22, Beco <rcb@beco.cc> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Is xtrs broken under wheezy?
>
> I cant manage to run it. I only get a blank window.
>
> Anyone here uses it?
>
> Thanks!
> Beco.

Probably nobody uses it, but for the record (someone googling his way to here):

Downloading the tar.gz from http://tim-mann.org/xtrs.html and
installing from it works ok. (Should mark it as solved?)

So, its probably some bug. What I got from the ".deb" installation is
just a blank screen, and CTR-C brings this errors:

beco@machine:~/Documents/hobby/cp500$ /usr/bin/xtrs -model 3
-autodelay -keystretch 400 -diskdir . -bg black -fg green

XIO:  fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server ":0"
      after 2818 requests (2818 known processed) with 7 events remaining.

beco@machine:~/Documents/hobby/cp500$ /usr/bin/xtrs -model 4
-autodelay -keystretch 400 -diskdir . -bg black -fg green

XIO:  fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server ":0"
      after 2818 requests (2818 known processed) with 9 events remaining.

Bye,
B.