Logitech unified wireless

I ran into a snag getting this set up on my new computer. I found a gem
of info online, telling me I had to use a USB 2 port and not a USB 3
port, but it still wouldn't work.

I finally figured out it was a pairing problem, due to me having
multiple keyboards, mice, and unifying receivers. I used the Logitech
app on my Mac to set which keyboard went with which receiver, and after
some musical receiver plugging and unplugging it all works perfectly
now.

Just thought I would share in case anybody else runs into this scenario.