iscsi not create block device

I ran into a problem with this last night and was wondering if anyone
else had and if there where any suggestions.

I set up the target like usual pointing it to a lvm then restarted the
service so it would be visible.
then on the initiators I did the discovery and adding the credentials
for the target.  I did the login and it said it was successful but  no
block device was created.
When I look at syslog all I see is the successful connection.

I am running 64bit Jessie.  Please let me know of any additional
information that you might need.

Thank you.
--
Shane D. Johnson