Re: Fake fulfilled dependency without dummy package

On Sb, 17 aug 13, 19:42:19, Gregory Nowak wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 04:36:03PM -0700, Gregory Nowak wrote:
> > Doing apt-get --purge remove
> > doesn't work in these situations.
>
> Oops, I actually meant to say apt-get --purge autoremove, not remove.

It seems this hasn't been addressed: linux-image packages and a few
others are ignored by the autoremove mechanism, see
/etc/apt/apt.conf.d/01autoremove

Also, due to a recent change in apt a Suggests will also keep a package
from being autoremoved.

Kind regards,
Andrei