Re: chrome cant read profile

Going from memory here, I think I had this problem a while ago when I migrated my home directory from one build to another.  I just ended up archiving the old home directory and creating a new one that resolved my problem.  Could it be a permissions issue and different user id's?  This is all I could come up with from my adventure with it and I didn't have the time to dig into it when it happened to me so hence the new /home directory.

Good luck
Shane