Re: swapper tainted

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 09:13:53PM -0400, Jim Green wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 08:10:26PM -0500, Mark Allums wrote:
> > If you are using the proprietary Nvidia driver, that's it.
>
> I do I am using 304.88 from wheezy repository.. How could I fix it?

Just before the error is the complaint

  irq event 55: bogus return value ffffff94

What device have you got on IRQ 55? (Try "grep 55: /proc/interrupts" to
find out) Looking at the other context of that error, I's say that
whatever device that is, is not recovering well from suspend (some
devices don't handle it well - workarounds involve unloading the driver
before suspend or resetting it on resume etc. Of course, what the device
is will dictate how much of a hassle that is)/