Re: How to eliminate these 'Script ETH1START is broken'

On Fri, 2013-09-13 at 13:00 +0530, Kailash wrote:
> locate ETH1START

root@mysystem:/home/myname# locate ETH1START
/etc/init.d/ETH1START
/etc/rc2.d/S01ETH1START
/etc/rc3.d/S01ETH1START
/etc/rc5.d/S01ETH1START

FYI I one had 2 ethernet cards in this box and removed one. I'm not sure
why this poped up, but it did so after I upgraded to wheezy. Weird thing
is I removed one card a long time ago and replaced it with a gigabit
card in the same slot.I had some issues getting it to work but
eventually got the drivers to work and removed the extra "old" 3com
card.
john