Frequent kernel panics

Im running an up-to-date Wheezy on a newish desktop box. In the past the machine would crash with apparent kernel panics on occasion, but in the last week or 2 the machine is crashing almost every day. Ill step back to it and there will be a crash screen with a timestamp log beginning "cut here" and some sort of "kernel BUG at....", followed by a lot of glop. Apparently i can only fix it by powercycling it.

I dont know where these messages is being logged or Id show a whole one: they do change though, its not the same one every time.

I know this isn't much to go on, but could someone tell me how to evaluate whats going on, or how to give more detail so someone can help? Its getting very difficult to deal with.

Thanks.

Jen