ldirectord troubleshooting

Hi list,

I'm running a couple of ldirectord/ipvsadm software loadbalancers in
front of web servers running Debian. Since upgrading to debian 7, on
one server the connections just don't seem to get through .
Each time I do a request, I get one more "inActConn". Nothing ever
arrives on the actual web servers.

So far I narrowed it down to the kernel version: if I run wheezy with a
2.6.32 kernel it works, but not with a 3.2 kernel. I have a working
loadbalancer with the same configuration on a test server running Wheezy
though. Can't figure out the what's the differences between the two...

Config:

checktimeout=10
checkinterval=10
autoreload=yes
logfile="local0"
quiescent=yes

virtual=X.X.X.1:80
	real=X.X.X.2:80 gate
	scheduler=lc
	protocol=tcp
	checktype=connect

Thanksalot,

--
No part of this copyright message may be reproduced, read or seen,
dead or alive or by any means, including but not limited to telepathy