Akonadi / Kmail Problem

Hi folks,

I am running debian/jessie. After upgrading to kmail2 I discovered, that
randomly (this means wthin one or two days a week), a window pops up, whch
want me to enter the password for my mailaccount. Strangely it is every time
the same mailaccount. I have several ones.

It is no difference, if  reenter the correct password or just click the "ok"-
button.

This bvehaviour seem, completely randomly, and could still not be related to a
special event.

Some hints:

1. When this happens, it is regardless, if kmal2 is running or not.

2. This behaviour appears on my 64-bit system as well as on my 32-bit system.

3. Recreating the akonadi database dd not change anything.

4. Do not know if this is important: If kmail is shut down, the akonadi
databases for the mailaccounts are still running. Shouldn't they not be
stopped, when kmail is not runnng any more?

Does anybody notice this behaviour, too? I know, there is already a bugreport
related to a similar behaviour, but I am not sure, if this report is related
to this, too. Hope, someone knows more.

Thanks for reading and maybe some, feedback.

Best regards

Hans