losetup at boot

Hi,

I'm trying to do the same as here http://askubuntu.com/questions/54970/how-to-set-up-a-loop-device-at-boot-time with no success, basically I've setup a block device attached to a loop device, what I need is to load this one at boot.

Not really sure if Upstart is fully supported, AFAIK there's also some sysvinit scripts. Does anybody knows any other or functional way to make it setup on boot?

Not really sure, but running from /etc/rc.local could be not the answer, I will use this loop device for DRBD, so I need it to be set before DRBD starts, that's why I focused on using Upstart.

Thanks in advance!

~ Happy install !

Cellphone   :  +51 950307809
Blog   :  http://piobox.blogspot.com/