Re: Wireless works, wired doesn't [Debian 6.0.7]

Problem is, I can't seem to log onto the router's amin console at 192.168.1.1 from my desktop. I did manage to log onto it from my laptop wirelessly. The DHCP server was reported as running. All the other settings seemed OK as well.

On Aug 26, 2013 3:55 PM, "Zenaan Harkness" <zen@freedbms.net> wrote:
On 8/26/13, Alexander Kapshuk <alexander.kapshuk@gmail.com> wrote:
> My desktop uses wired networking. While my laptop is capable of utilizing
> both wired and wireless interfaces. My modem is a TP-LINK ADSL + wireless
> router.
> Wired networking stopped working on both the desktop and laptop, while the
> wireless networking continues to work on my laptop.
> Tried using a different cable. Still no luck.
> Is there a way to check if there's anything amiss with my modem?

read the manual, or duckduckgo the manual if you don't have it, and
log in and check it out