Goran Gligoric RPM

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have problem to download RPM Red hat program Manager I am using debian 7 32bit to install fkash player and java I have so problem
to find and install I try to use your help but is totaly usless also to use tar.gz file is like imposible mision I am still like debian I very new
in linux I am try in ubuntu is no problem but I want to stay in debian if can help me to instal rpm and tar.gz file formats in debian I try very hard
I am reaky need help also i poot coomand on terminal apt-get flash player-nonefree is notworking is so dificult, could you please
help me thanks

Kind Regards,

Goran Gligoric