Re: logrotate: file size changed while zipping

Hi,

I am sorry for blank post - my mistake.

Dňa 18.08.2013 11:00 Pertti Kosunen  wrote / napísal(a):
> On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 10:42:30 +0200, Slavko wrote:
>> in last days (perhaps weeks) i get daily mail from cron's logrotate task
>> with this:
>>
>> /etc/cron.daily/logrotate:
>> gzip: stdin: file size changed while zipping

I have no samba installed, but I have this message for a long time too.
Not daily, but cca 5 days from week. If you will search, you will find a
thread here, where i was asking about this, but without solution.

I was trying to disable gzipping in logrotate config files, to identify
which file is doing it for some weeks, but i was not able to identify
source of problem - then i am not able to decide to which package report
the bug (i have some custom changes and i am not sure if they are not
source). Then i decide, that this must to see someone, who has more
knowledge about this...

regards

--
Slavko