Re: your thoughts: special post for Debian birthday

Happy birthday Debian!

On Fri, 2013-08-16 at 04:52 +0200, Ana Guerrero Lopez wrote:
> http://bits.debian.org/2013/08/20-birthday-debian.html

Some quotes sound like Debian should be sold like an assurance,
political party or the best washing powder ever, so here are my 2 cents:

One of the positive aspects of Debian is, that a default install is
newbie friendly, but still relatively close to the KISS principle,
perhaps the reason that many Distros are based on Debian. Strange, that
a full KISS principle often is harder for newbies. Isn't it?

I wish the Debian project all the best and additional 20+ years,
Ralf