Re: Installing mysqldump

On 14/08/13 10:32, Lisi Reisz wrote:
Sorry, Ethan.
On Tuesday 13 August 2013 Bob Proulx wrote:
And your quoting is really painful.  I am sure it is not a
problem with Thunderbird since other people use it successfully.

Please, someone who uses Thunderbird/Icedove, come to the rescue of the rest
of us and tell Ethan how to sort his quoting out.  It is, as Bob says,
painful.

Lisi

Ethan, Icedove should do all the quoting just fine by default. If you go to Edit -- Account Settings -- Composition & Addressing, put a tick mark into the box near "Automatically quote the original message when replying", and select from the dropdown menu "start my reply below the quote". That's all.

How have you included quotes in the past? Did you manually copy and paste them? Even that can be done, using "Edit -- Paste as Quotation" or "Ctrl+Shift+O" .

--
Klaus