32-bit problems with nvidia packages

Hello list,

I need to use some 32-bit applications on my amd64 system. These are 3d-
accelerated.

But it looks lioke there is a bug in the packages. When I for example start
googleearth, it starts, but I cannot see the planet.

This problem exists since the change to multiarch.

However, when I install the installer from Nvidia site (NVidia-bla*.run), and
say, to install the 32-bit libs, too, during that install process, verything
is working fine.

I could do so and do not use the debian packages, but I think, you might want
to get this fixed. Sadly the latest Nvidia modules cannnot be build with kernel
3.10 (I mean now those from the NVidia-bla*.run installer).

The debian nvidia-kernel module of course can be build (using dkms).

I think, I did not miss some libs, these are installed:

dpkg --get-selections | grep nvidia
glx-alternative-nvidia                          install
libgl1-nvidia-glx:amd64                         install
libgl1-nvidia-glx:i386                          install
libxvmcnvidia1:amd64                            install
nvidia-alternative                              install
nvidia-driver                                   install
nvidia-glx                                      install
nvidia-installer-cleanup                        install
nvidia-kernel-common                            install
nvidia-kernel-dkms                              install
nvidia-support                                  install
nvidia-vdpau-driver:amd64                       install
xserver-xorg-video-nvidia                       install

And of course my system is multiarch. Jus got problems with the nvidia-
packages.

There is already a bugreport relatd to this, but can't remember the number,
sorry.

Can someone else either report, if he is managed to run it on a 64-bit system
and how he did? Or confirm my problem somehow? Would be nice, so I can look,
what the reason for this behavior is.

Thanks and best regards

Hans