Re: certificates error with FF23

Le 09/08/2013 19:20, Vincenzo Ampolo a écrit :
> Erwan David <erwan <at> rail.eu.org> writes:
>
>> My apache server used to work. However, now that firefox 23 is out it
>> gets the error
>>
>> sec_error_inadequate_cert_type
>> certificate type not approuved for application.
> Same error here in both Ubuntu and Windows

That's my server which is on a jessie...

I ran https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest against my site, it found some
problems in the chain to CA.

So I corrected this, sinc I use my own CA, I also regenerated a new CA
and new server certs with longuer key length (2048 instead of 1024), to
be ready for the next browser SSL hardening, and it now works.