Re: debian installation question

---- On Thu, 08 Aug 2013 11:15:44 -0700 François Patte<francois.patte@mi.parisdescartes.fr> wrote ----

If you go through manual partitioning (make sure your old home partiion is set to not being used, click on "Done" or "finished" (sorry I forget the exact verbage, but it is the last menu item in the manual partition screen) , before it  changes anything it will list exactly which partitions it will touch, then you have the option to continue or not.