Re: roundcube-plugins

That is the usual behavior, but in my case, installing one uninstalls the other. According to Bug 714135, this was marked as fixed, but I still get the install-uninstall behavior.

And I am still getting it trying to install and uninstall whichever one is installed.

On Thu, Aug 08, 2013 at 09:16:46AM -0400, Brad Alexander wrote:
>    Is anyone running roundcube? I upgraded this past weekend (08/04), and
>    ever since then, I have been getting these messages to /var/log/dpkg.log
>    every 30 minutes:

Both roundcube-plugins (0.9) and roundcube-plugins-extra (0.7) provide
the zipdownload plugin. If you try to install both, you'll get a file
conflict.

You can either wait for roundcube-plugins-extra 0.9 to arrive or you can
force the overwrite of roundcube-plugins.