Re: Wheezy upgrade - php5-suhosin missing?

Chris Bannister grabbed a keyboard and wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 03, 2013 at 06:03:13PM -0700, David Guntner wrote:
>> I've just finally gotten to upgrading from squeeze to wheezy (and am
>> still doing the cleanup of various kinks, etc.), and it would appear
>> that php5-suhosin has gone missing.
>
> A package you might want to install is "apt-listchanges". You might as
> well install "apt-listbugs" while you are at it. :)
>
> apt-cache show apt-listchanges
> apt-cache show apt-listbugs

I do have apt-listchanges installed, but when you're doing a
dist-upgrade, there are SOOO many things that come up, I just missed it.
 Oops.  I'm going through the E-Mail that it sent me now, and sure
enough, among many other php5 things, there's a mention of suhosin no
longer being part of it (though not the reason why, which was explained
in another reply to me).

Live and learn, I guess. :-)

               --Dave