Re: Suddenly, new types of SSL errors

mett:

> Since 2, 3 weeks now, I'm getting some new types of log errors, related
> to SSL, on an Apache2 and Dovecot server I'm managing.

Don't worry about them as long as your services appear to work fine for
you. If you run a public server, it is normal that people send random
junk your server doesn't understand. Some of it may be malicious, some
if it is broken clients. You can't do anything against this except
blocking them at a lower protocol layer (just like you do with
fail2ban).

J.
--
Television advertisements are the apothesis of twentieth century culture.
[Agree]   [Disagree]