Debian and Optimus on Acer

Hi all!

I recently bought the Acer Aspire E1-571G notebook (i3, NVIDIA GeForce
GT620M) for my daughter. Because she had OpenSuse on old Acer, she want
to have the OpenSuse on it again, but i was not able to get Optimus to
work and then i have some problems with Kaffeine & DVDs for example
(something NVIDIA related is missing) or with backlight (seems to be
kernel 3.7 related). Now i am considering to use the Debian on it (as on
my all other PCs). I read the Debian Wiki
(https://wiki.debian.org/Bumblebee), where are mentioned the official
packages for this for Jessie and backports for Wheeze.

Please, i want ask, if someone has experiences with this notebook, or
with this combination of VGA (i915 & nvidia) or with Optimus technology
at all - because i never meet it yet :-)

And please, i had some problems with the Open Suse and the Fn+F3 kbd
shortcut to enable the WiFi, which i solved by installing the
broadcom-wl OpenSuse's contributed package with the wl kernel module.
Are the packages broadcom-sta* for this purpose on Debian?

Thanks

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk