In light of the us probably zpying on everyone's everything all-the-time, does debian have any https secure repositories?

I don't really want the us speyez knowing what software I use or really anything. If they want to know they can ask. So I would prefer that all my info transferred to and from repositories be secure and private. I know some individual package's and personal repositories are https, but would like to only use official debian repositories from debian.org. I suppose I could try and run apt through tor, but that might not be a very good solution for the average debian user who just wants his transactions with repositories to remain private.

Thanks, Heyzues