Re: any way to get the mouse position on two places on the screen?

On 07/20/13 at 09:55pm, Albretch Mueller wrote:
>  Anyway I was trying to be the possibly least verbose I could.

Whoever told you this was a good idea was lying. Be more verbose.

> Since I need to do some screen capture based on ffmpeg I need to know the
> pixel coordinates of the a rectangle on my screen and the easiest way I could
> think of getting that info is by positioning the the mouse at those two
> different places, in which case I would be physically constrained of doing it
> at the same time, no?

Probably not, now that you've listed the actual issue. I don't know why you
need to know both at once.. get one, then get the other? Or does the rectangle
move?

Can you be more verbose?

--
William