Re: Catching up on Graduate Education Programs - A Business Resource

Any time you see mail from someone wanting to talk to to "you" about "your web page", think SPAM first.

Doesn't need to be gmail or hotmail.

It's generally an automated attempt to harvest live e-mail addresses or an attempt to get the proverbial foot-in-the-door.

(Why, oh, why, did we let Bill Gates push outlook and its ilk on us before we could define a proper set of general e-mail protocols for non-geeks?)

Joel Rees