Re: How to get Dot files out of the way via shell scripts

On Thursday 11 July 2013 06:12:35 Wilko Fokken wrote:
> Moin mitnanner,

Could some kind person please translate this for me?  I have Googled for a
translation, but apart from a suggestion that it was probably Finnish
(although it looks German to me), I am none the wiser.  I tried Wiktionary,
but it doesn't seem to think that it is German.  And I can't read the Finnish
entry, but it didn't look like a definition.

It obviously doesn't actually matter, but it is frustrating me that I do not
know. :-(

Lisi