Re: Big server IPs

On Sun, 14 Jul 2013 14:47:03 +0300
M.Atıf CEYLAN <mehmet@atifceylan.com> wrote:

> I don't need it. I want to create a white list for the firewall. I
> need  the outgoing IPs of  google, opendns etc. For example google
> dns ip is 8.8.8.8 but outgoing ip is 8.8.8.0/24

Why? Replies to your DNS queries will be allowed back in using the
usual iptables ESTABLISHED,RELATED state criterion. This is why packet
filters have been stateful for quite a few years.

This is a Debian mailing list, and otherwise unpublished information
about the world's DNS servers is unlikely to be available here.

--
Joe