Re: Questions regarding the BTS

On Sat 13 Jul 2013 at 17:48:19 -0300, msl09 wrote:

> Hi, I wish to help a debian team with the triaging of the bugs of a
> package and a few questions arose:
>
> How do I get a neat list of the installed dependencies of a package[1]
> on my system. My wish is to compare the dependencies that a user had
> installed on a bug report with the one on my debian.

To start you off;

   reportbug -d -b -S normal -T none -s "deps" -o triage-liferea liferea

> Is it useful to reply to a bug report saying that you can't reproduce
> it when another user with the same specs(package and debian version)
> already did that?

It may be of limited value by itself. Making progress towards a resolution
of the bug by adding (for example) your testing method or having the bug
submitter do something or provide information is a better approach.