Re: How do you manage encrypted mail?

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Rob Owens" <rowens@ptd.net>

> In my experience, email encryption is has been pretty easy with the
> exception of getting it to work with webmail.  The other tricky thing
> is
> getting people to understand the concepts of how/why to trust a key
> --
> things like verifying the fingerprint, etc.

I just found a pretty easy way to deal with encryption of webmail.  GPA (GNU Privacy Assistant) has a "clipboard" button that will let you type in a message and then hit the "encrypt" and/or "sign" button.  You can then copy and paste the output into an email.  Similarly, you can copy and paste an encrypted/signed email into the clipboard and "verify" and/or "decrypt" it.

-Rob