Re: Skype in sid?

Hi,

I have skype running in my Sid x64 without problems. Just followed the instructions from official wiki:
http://wiki.debian.org/skype#Debian_7.0_.22Wheezy.22

2013/7/8 Johann Spies <johann.spies@gmail.com>
I know Skype works well in Wheezy, but in Sid the normal (dpkg -i skype, apt-get -f install) does not work because of dependencies that cannot be satisfied.

Is there a workaround for sid other than running skype in a virtualbox or in a chrooted i386-environment?  Both these options failed at some stage in my case.

Regards
Johann

--
Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself,
my lips will praise you.  (Psalm 63:3)