Suspend then hibernate when idle

I prefer to have my computer suspend after some specified time of no activity, say 20 minutes, and then after about 2 more hours or so hibernate to save power. Also, when specific applications are running(like torrent clients) you should be able to prevent it. I found some solutions I could use to obtain this behaviour but implementing them was way over my head. It would be nice to have this easily available, such as writing a wiki page for this or even a package. Thank you!

Please cc  me as I'm not on the mailing list.