Re: Replicating a Squeeze system on Wheezy

On 03/07/13 15:36, Scott Ferguson wrote:
> On 03/07/13 21:52, Scott Ferguson wrote:
>> On 03/07/13 20:26, Tony van der Hoff wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>

> Typo corrections. Blame jetlag and just being dumb - sorry.
>
> You'll also need to consider backing up your custom perl stuff.

Thank you, all for your help. Michael for the simplest set of
instructions, Scott for the most comprehensive. I've built the machine,
but waiting for the memory to arrive. Hopefully tomorrow.

I'll let you know how I get on!

Cheers, Tony

--
Tony van der Hoff        | mailto:tony@vanderhoff.org