Re: no powermanagement after dist-upgrade

On Thu, Jul 04, 2013 at 08:06:27AM +0200, vwf wrote:
> Before the upgrade powermanagement worked fine: I could select
> poweroff/reboot/sleep/hybernate from kdm and xfce.

After some more testing I can add two more problems: After suspend I
cannot get my USB printer (HP2200) back online, and I can no longer
mount usb memory stick using the XFCE tool: Failed to mount "<name>" Not
Authorised.

Any suggestions how to get this right (except a full fresh install...)

Thanks!