Re: How to make a custom installer CD/DVD/BD/USB-stick?

On Jul 3, 2013, at 3:36 PM, Wayne Topa wrote:

On 07/03/2013 04:06 PM, Rick Thomas wrote:

Can somebody point me at some docs or packages I could use to create a
customized CD/DVD/BD image for installing Debian PowerPC?
www.debian.org/CD/‎
First answer from Google "Debian powerpc ISO" search is TaDa
www.debian.org/CD/‎

Hi Wayne,  Thanks for replying.

I guess I wasn't clear in my original question...  /-:

I don't want the pre-made .iso images.

I want to be able to make my own --customized-- .iso images, containing just the list of packages I need.

Then I will burn that --customized-- image to optical media or a USB memory stick that I can take to a place without internet access and use it to install Debian.

Thanks!

Rick