Re: High Load/Interrupts on Wheezy

More troubleshooting steps:

Built and installed latest 3.10 kernel, no change in interrupts
Built and installed latest 2.6.32 kernel, and I am back to Squeeze level loads and no high timer, rescheduling, non-maskable or performance interrupts are present.

So, does anybody have any idea what changed in the 3.2+ series that could cause this?