Re: Nvidia and 4 monitors in 7.1

nvidia-settings in the latest beta driver 325.08 (released yesterday)
has support for configuring Base Mosaic in the GUI.

> Added support for configuring SLI Mosaic and Base Mosaic in the "X
> Server Display Configuration" page of nvidia-settings.

If you can install that (sgfxi makes this easy to try) you could see if
it can at least get a configuration to start from that you can customize
to add any settings it does not include by default.

If you can't install that version you could try this suggestion that I
mentioned before (you have not replied since I sent it) if you have not
already.