Re: Dovecot sieve plugin global rules

On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 11:36:29PM +0300, "M.Atıf CEYLAN" wrote:
>  Hi all,
> I use Dovecot 2.1.7 on debian squeeze with Sieve plugin. Sieve rules
> are working nicely if I use the rules in user directories. But if I
> want to use global rule it's not working. My configuration is below,
>
> /etc/dovecot/conf.d/90-sieve.conf :
>  plugin {
>   sieve = ~/.dovecot.sieve
>   sieve_dir = ~/sieve
>   sieve_global_dir = /etc/dovecot/sieve/
>  }
>
> /etc/dovecot/sieve/dovecot.sieve :
>
> require ["fileinto"];
> # rule:[test]
> if header :contains "From" "abc.com"
> {
>         fileinto "INBOX.Junk";
> }
>
> This rule is working in the user directory.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> M.Atıf CEYLAN
> Yurdum Yazılım

Your configuration is wrong.
sieve_global_dir =

    Directory for :global include scripts for the include extension. The
    Sieve interpreter only recognizes files that end with a .sieve
    extension, so the include extension expects a file called name.sieve
    to exist in the sieve_global_dir directory for the following
    example:

You want:
sieve_before =

    Path to a script file or a directory containing script files that
    need to be executed before the user's script. If the path points to
    a directory, all the Sieve scripts contained therein (with the
    proper .sieve extension) are executed. The order of execution is
    determined by the file names, using a normal 8bit per-character
    comparison.

Source - http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Pigeonhole/Sieve/Configuration
--
staticsafe