Re: I need help reconfiguring Mutt to work with msmtp

try something like this in your .msmtprc:

defaults
logfile ~/.msmtp.log

# el bufete LEX
account lex
host mail.lex-sa.cu
from pec11xx@gmail.com
auth on
tls on
tls_certcheck off
user pec11xx
password yourpassword

if do not work in that way, try adding the @gmail.com after the username...

Thread name: "Re: I need help reconfiguring Mutt to work with msmtp"
Mail number: 2
Date: Wed, Jun 19, 2013