Re: PHP code won't run (SOLVED)

I found the problem. When using Blowfish I just click on the browser button to view the page. Blowfish is using the URL file:///var/www/.... to access the files. The index.html file doesn't work right when accessed this way. If I hand enter localhost/index.html everything works fine. I don't know how to fix Blowfish yet but can work around the problem. Anyone know how to get Blowfish to use the localhost instead of file:/ .

Gary R.