Re: Just a question...........

 On Thu, 20 Jun 2013 09:02:39 -0400 (EDT) "Rob Owens rowens@ptd.net"
 sent this:

Thanks Rob,

I have informed him of his misconception. I think he may have been
grasping at straws in his attempt to justify my low Internet speed in
trying to do a Wheezy update during the day, but better during the
night/early morning.

Thank you,
Charlie
    --
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid, you must
	also be well-mannered. .......Voltaire