Re: I need help reconfiguring Mutt to work with msmtp

On 06/19/2013 05:31 PM, Olaf Lessenich wrote:
Hi Paul!

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 16:47:02 -0600, paul e condon wrote:
Is there something else than .muttrc and .msmtprc that must be configured?

Is there a specific reason why you would prefer msmtp over mutt's
built-in* smtp functionality)

* http://wiki.debian.org/Mutt#Sending_E-Mail_with_Mutt

Regards,
Olaf

According to my research, in Wheezy, Mutt's 'built-in' functionality is a link to msmtp, but ... I'm may be mistaken. It may be that the Debian web pages that I read are coming from some alternative universe.